1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I had to look back for this one, I have been blogging since February of 2011. I started blogging because at the time I worked as an office assistant on campus and had tons of free time. I ran across another girls blog one day and got hooked. After that I started find more and more blogs that I had a lot in common with. Eventually I decided to give it a go.. I'm honestly surprised it's stuck so long! My blog has changed a lot.. it's always been a reflection of me and has never been very "steady". What I mean by that is I blog about whatever is on my mind at the time and that has changed a lot over the past year and a half!
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I did! I just graduated this past May from East Carolina University
3. Where have you traveled?
I've traveled along the East Coast as far up as Michigan and as far down as Friday. I've also been to Canada once. I've never traveled other than that out of the country or out west. I'd love to travel more in the future! I've been fortunate enough to go to New York several times and always have the best time!
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Hm, if I won the lottery I would put it all in the bank and then build my dream house!
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
When people lie about things that don't matter. I don't get it..
When people wont stop talking during a show/movie I'm really interested in!!
When someone (especially someone you are dealing with in a professional manner) responds to a phone call with a text or an email. If I call you, call me back. If I email you, email me back.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Fried Green Tomatoes
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Depends on the setting! Sometimes a nice glass of wine, sometimes beer or liquor. Obviously sweet tea beats them all though.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I love having a clean house and sitting down with a huge cup of coffee, turning on music, and blogging/facebooking/pinteresting. Perfection!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Nordstrom. I would be able to purchase designer clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry all in one place!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
I used to give blood ALL the time. I never had an issue with it and figured it was the least I could do. When I found out a fraternity on campus was hosting a blood drive I decided to head over. To my surprise, after giving blood multiple times with no issue, this was the one time my body decided to pass out. In front of an e.n.t.i.r.e. fraternity. (insert blush face) I was mortified and haven't given blood since!
11. What day would you love to relive again?
That's a tough one. I honestly can't think of just one day. It would be a day that involved my family, friends and pure happiness for sure though!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
You're getting to know me- who do you think?! I'm curious to know!!
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I was a waitress at an ice cream shop in high school. In college I was an office assistant for a year and have been a nanny for the same family for three years!
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
I'm using my roommates computer because mine has a virus so my picture selection is limited. I did snag this one off Facebook though. It's my best friend Ashley and I in high school!
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
I show current pictures of myself on here all the time. This one isn't the newest but it's meaningful and hasn't ever been shared on my blog! This is a picture of me and a friend at the Pike USC formal my sophomore year. I chose this picture because it represents the start of some amazing friendships I formed with a few students from USC. It has been so neat to keep in touch. I see them 2-3 times a year and it's always the best time!!
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
In five years I will be 27. I see myself still teaching, hopefully engaged/married and having this little thing called life figured out. (: Of course you never know what could happen!
If you made it this far I'm impressed!