Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Recap


Does anyone else get sad when Christmas is over? We spend a whole month getting ready for the holiday and then actual Christmas day goes so quickly! I had a WONDERFUL Christmas with my family! 

Our tradition always starts with Christmas brunch at my house. Since there are no young children in the house with tend to sleep in and take our time cooking and eating. There is no need to rush through the festivities after all! When we finish eating we move on to presents. I must have been good this year because I got a little spoiled by Santa. Two of my favorite presents include 

A Kindle Fire 



and a new Patagonia pull over 


After presents we had a little down time to get stuff put away and hang out. I think this turned into nap time for some of my family! Not for too long though because we have a Christmas dinner tradition with some close family friends. We got together with family friends for dinner, drinks and lots of laughs. That part of Christmas is always so much fun! Here are some of the kids.


I'm so sad Christmas day is over! I'm not complaining though because luckily I still have 5 days to relax before I head back to the real world. I hope you all had a nice Christmas! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that we don't have to go to work right after the holidays. Santa was very good to me and now we are backin Raleigh enjoying our last 5 days off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've started sleeping in too...it makes Christmas morning so much more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: