Hi, I'm Amanda. :) I am 25 and newly married to the best man ever. We have a one year old chocolate lab named Henson who we treat like our child. I am a first grade teacher and LOVE my job. I now live in coastal North Carolina and absolutely love being just 5 minutes from the beach!! I grew up near Greensboro and then attended East Carolina University. I stayed in Greenville for another two years after college, teaching and loved every minute of living there. I moved to be closer to Justin and have never looked back!
The fun details:
- My favorite nights are nights spent at home with Justin eating grilled cheese and watching TV
- I have a newfound love of shiraz and am not above the two buck chuck Trader Joe's kind
- I could sit on the beach for days but I could also stay inside and binge watch Greys Anatomy for days
- Mornings are my favorite.
- Speaking of mornings, Breakfast.. I don't skip it. Eggs, toast and coffee.. every morning like clock work
- Justin proposed to me in the middle of a hurricane. No joke! Read here
- I love cooking and I even don't mind cleaning most of the time
- I have an amazing group of friends that sadly all live in other towns. That means lots of weekend trips to see each other!
- Henson is our world, he is completely spoiled but we would have it no other way