Sunday, November 4, 2018

What I'm Reading


Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon
Would I read it again: yes! 
Recap and my thoughts: All the heart eyes for this beautiful book! It is by far my favorite purchase I've made in a while. It makes a perfect coffee table book. The pictures are gorgeous. Some of my favorite chapters included If It Isn't Moving Monogram It, My Did Do Language and Notes on Southern Conversation and Hot Rollers, Red Lipstick and Steel Magnolias. This is a great southern lifestyle book with gorgeous pictures! 



Would I read it again: yes! 

Recap and my thoughts: I haven't read any of Liane Moriarty books that I did not like and this one was no different. This book follows the lives of three triplets as they navigate marriage, miscarriage, babies, divorce and sisterhood. I stayed up way too late reading this book because of some of the surprising drama and found myself literally laughing out loud. I finished the book smiling so it gets a thumbs up from me! 



Would I read it again? YES! 
Recap and my thoughts: This is a thriller that had me hooked from literally the first sentence. This book follows a newlywed couple who make a dangerous decision on their honeymoon that will change their lives forever. This book keeps you hooked and ends with a twist. I loved it and read the whole thing in one weekend (which is not easy with an infant but it was just that good..) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Thoughts(: