Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shoe Obsession


Over the past year I have began racking up more and more shoes. Half way through my shoe buying spree I realized most of the shoes I'm buying fall into the nudetocamel category. I don't think I am the only one that has targeted these shoes because they keep popping up in more and more stores. I love these shoes because I think they go with everything and are timeless. This past fall I purchased a pair of nude Steve Madden flats and quickly decided that was the best purchase EVER! They go with literally everything. I have already worn them out and need to purchase another pair.





Now I'm thinking this post was a bad idea because I'm wanting to buy every single one of these shoes! What are your go to shoes? Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I am definitely loving nude pumps this summer! I have racked up more shoes this year than I can ever remember before! My go to shoes are still my Jacks, but I'm always open to branching out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My go to shoes are flip flops and boots!!! We live on a farm and I am a stay-at-home momma, so I don't have to dress up much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving nude pumps but have yet to purchase them. I also love those Steve Madden flats! Go to shoes for day to day are my Rainbow Sandals since I am still walking around campus but I also love my Jacks and I have that one pair of black pumps that make their way out and about as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brand new follower today! Just found your blog from a mutual blog we follow, and I have really enjoyed my visit over here! It seems we live in the same stomping grounds: my husband and I were just vacationing in Charlottesville last week! I adore nude shoes, and love yoga too...I can't imagine a whole 2 hour class...bliss! Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself. It was nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog, love all these! My fav this summer is a pari of nude peep toe pumps, heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those 3 (Aldo, J Simps, Steve Madden) are pretty much my favorite when it comes to shoes. Aldo is a fun store...and Jessica Simpson- everything she makes is do dang cute

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: