Saturday, January 21, 2012

Scents that make me smile


I truly believe "it's all about the little things." Of course we all love an extravagant vacation, big life changes, and expensive new gadgets. When I really think about it though these "big" things do not even come close to comparing to all of the "little things" that make me smile. A Saturday morning with nothing to do except drink coffee and relax, freshly painted nails, fuzzy socks (or in my case, my dads over sized socks(: ) a new book.. the list could go on and on. One little thing that makes me happy is finding a scent that I love. I have compiled a list of things that I smell and a smile uncontrollably forms on my face.

a fresh cup of coffee


Heavenly body spray from Victoria Secret

Mulled Cider Tyler Candle Company candle
(or any candle for that matter!)


Powder laundry detergent,
no judgement on this one please!


Sea Island Cotton body lotion from Bath and Body Works

Biolage shampoo

What are some simple things that make you happy? Have a great weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. I completely agree, its all about the little things. I love snuggling up to a good book with a candle on and a cup of hot coco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture/quote! So true! Coffee is definitely one of the best smells in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of freshly washed laundry, but I have to agree that coffee in the morning is one of the greatest motivations to get of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM, I love Heavenly. I'm also obsessed with Halo but they discontinued it... and Pretty In Pink. But sometimes I get lucky and they bring them back for their semi-annual sale. In which case, I stock up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having a low key night... just went and grabbed a candle. One of the little things I love too!
    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. making fresh coffee in the morning is one of the best smells ever!! great post!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: