Monday, March 4, 2013

Manic Monday

Happy Monday friends! I think today will be just what my title suggest- a manic Monday. I developed a nasty sinus infection over the weekend. Sinus infections almost seem like a monthly occurrence for me these days. Feeling under the weather left me tossing and turning unable to sleep last night. After the first hour of trying to sleep and being unsuccessful what is a girl to do other than give up and start pinning. That is exactly what I did! I spent the wee hour of 4am on Pinterest. Now my boards are filled with dream homes and dream destinations. Here are a few of my finds:




Meet my future lake home..

I used to want to swim with dolphins- 
now I want to play with elephants!! 

adorable right?

wishing I was on this boat.. with these fellas. 
come on summer..

and if you made it this far I'll share with you my other idea. Maybe it's not because I am sick that I couldn't sleep. Maybe it's because... 



Wish me luck staying awake at work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Thoughts(: