Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Strawberry Sweets

Happy Wednesday friends! I'm super excited about it being Wednesday because that means there is only 2 more days before I will be beach bound with 3 of my closest college girl friends. Words can't contain how excited I am! But anywho, more to come on that later. 



Lately I have been craving everything strawberry! It might be because spring is on it's way meaning strawberry season is soon to be. Or it could be because we are in the midst of planning a first grade field trip to a Strawberry Patch at my school. I recently even picked up some strawberry's from my grocery store and they were pretty amazing for it to not even be season yet. While I just adore a plain strawberry there are also so many fun recipes with the sweet fruit. Here are some of my favorites I am itching to try this year. 


^That one looks like something I could eat daily. YUM!





Strawberry Mimosas 







I could continue with strawberry jam, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate dipped strawberries,  strawberry champagne but you get the picture(: Anyone else craving summertime foods?

3 comments:

  1. One of the many reasons I am ready for spring is because of the ripe strawberries! AHH this post made me much more excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!

    One of my favorite salads is one Bryce's mom makes-- It's got arugula, asian pears, strawberries, toasted pecans, parmesan, and Brianna's vinaigrette dressing (the one with the big strawberry on the label)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love strawberry everything. That cake and those muffins look amazing -- it might be because I've been depriving myself of sweets lately. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: