Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas Weekend

Okay, so this post was supposed to be up on Monday, right after Christmas. Things did not go as planned though when my computer crashed (for the third time in a few months). Here we are a few days later all fixed up and with a brand new laptop! Let's call it an unexpected but necessary late Christmas present to myself. Moving on with the Christmas recap... because it has to be documented of course! Better late than never. 

Can you believe Christmas is already over? The whole month of December just flew by despite my efforts to slow down and enjoy every moment. Justin and I had a very Merry Christmas. It being the first Christmas we are married made it just that more special! We spent Christmas Eve at home opening our gifts to each other and celebrating with Justin's family. His side of the family gets together every year for dinner and gifts and sometimes do a theme. This year the theme was Tacky and a few people sure did go all out! I felt it would only be appropriate to have a photo booth if the theme was tacky so I used some leftover wrapping paper and got to work. J's dad cooked a low country boil for dinner that was of course just delicious. The night was just perfect! Sorry for the picture overload that is about to happen!



Can you say best dressed family award?! Not pictured are the Santa red pants and the remainder of Carlee's one piece red jumpsuit. Hilarious..



 How many people can you fit on one couch?!

Christmas morning Justin and I were up and on the road early heading to my parent's for the remainder of the weekend. Mom had the house beautifully decorated as always and prepared a mouth watering brunch including her famous tomato gravy (that I am determined to learn how to make this year). Christmas night my sister and I invited our two best friends over which has become a tradition the past few years. Now everyone has husbands/ boyfriends in the picture so we had some boys joining in on the fun also! (; I'm not quite sure they could handle all of the girl talk/wine but don't worry- we will break them in!





 Henson has the best grandparents ever! He was gifted his very own personalized tote bag. Yes, he is spoiled rotten

 Yay for matching jackets! My mom, sister and I all have the same jacket in a different color. 

As a joke we gave my dad and Justin a pair of very, very VERY large briefs as a gift. HA! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Thoughts(: