Friday, January 1, 2016

Bring it on 2016!

As 2015 comes to a close I can't help but look back at the past year and smile. I had a very blessed year as I married my best friend! Justin and I continued to make our house a home, and celebrated with three of our friends at their weddings. It was definitely the year of weddings! Most weekends in 2015 were filled with bridal showers, bachelorette parties, wedding dress shopping, and weddings. As busy as it was I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am SO excited to see what 2016 has in store for us! 



I have been doing a lot of thinking about what is important to me in the upcoming year and came up with a few New Years Resolutions. 


1. Slow down and enjoy the moment. 
2. Exercise more
3. Work less, family more. 
4. Dig into my new devotional- Savor 
5. Cook more
6. Stop worrying about things that don't matter
7. Spend more quality time with J- more date nights! 

..and that's it! Nothing crazy but all things that are important to me in the upcoming year 



I hope you all had a fun and safe New Years Eve! We had several friends come into town to celebrate with oysters, champagne, and a party bus. So much fun!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Thoughts(: