Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You know those days..

"You know those times when you feel like there's a sign there on your back, Say's I don't mind if ya kick me seems like everybody has. Things go from bad to worse, You'd think they can't get worse than that.. And then they do.."
- Rodney Atkins

You know those days? When NOTHING goes right? Like you overslept, were late for class, lost your flash drive with your group project on it, and your camera, Starbucks messed up your order that was supposed to make everything better causing you to be late for your next class... all by 10 am


Not to mention specifics or anything.. haha. Yes, it is one of THOSE days. Despite the bad morning I am remembering the things that make it still good. Like..

this picture my friend Ashley sent me when I told her about my morning




That even though my order was wrong it was still amazing

I'm having a good hair day (;



Country music I can always seem to relate to 

That my weekend starts tomorrow


and finally that I am blogging and tweeting again! (I had to deactivate my
twitter for recruitment and finally got it back yesterday, yay!)

so all in all..

1 comment:

Sweet Thoughts(: