Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally Friday!


After being at school until 7:30 pm last night for parent teacher conferences I am happy to finally say IT"S FRIDAY! It is finally the end of the work week and I couldn't be happier. It's a teacher workday at school, also known as, "I get to wear blue jeans and eat lunch like a normal person" day. Luckily for me I work with a great second grade team and school staff so teacher workdays are always enjoyable (or as enjoyable as a workday can be). At 3pm I will be heading to my packed car to head home for the weekend. I can't wait to get home and see my family!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a great weekend (work and all)! Hope the rest of it is great!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a work-day today! Hope you have a great weekend girl! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award (: The details are on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog. Please check mine out as well, and follow if you like it! I'd be glad to return the favor.

    Best,
    ClassicGlamBlog

    classicglamblog.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/classicglamblog

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: