Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Eye Candy

There are several popular styles out right now that my eye keeps going back to. Last year I started to see the chambray shirts but thought I couldn't pull it off. This year my mind has changed and I cannot stop looking at them. Here are some of the items I'm currently dreaming about. 


I have  a similar Michael Kors pocket book but I love this style! 

I was tired of polka dots for a while but I guess I'm over it. Love! 

A gingham shirt

A leather watch 

After looking at Pinterest, I don't think I am the only onto eyeing some of these items!! That must just mean we all have good taste(: 


Happy Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I purchased that shirt yesterday!! I can't wait to wear it this weekend on my trip! Erica
    Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: