Friday, April 12, 2013

Finally Friday and It Feels So Good


How in the world I have made it to Friday I'm not quite sure. It has been a crazy busy week for me! The other teachers I work with didn't warn me the week after spring break compares to a mad house. Cumulative records, report cards, field trip receipting, book fair, family night, field day- whew! Busy, busy, busy. It is OKAY though. I didn't mind the long work days one bit this week because I knew come 3pm I would be on my way to the beach!! Since I knew I would be beach bound and my hair was getting rather out of control I figured it was the perfect time for a little highlighting/trim. Whatcha think?! As always, please ignore the mess in the background. 6am getting ready doesn't leave time for much clean up. 



Before I jump into my weekend plans I have to share my adorable class at field day yesterday. It melted my heart to see them have so much fun! I think I've grown rather attached to these kiddos for sure. 

Tug of war fun! 





Okay, moving on. As much as I adore my babies I also adore pulling out of the parking lot and heading south to the beach. This is an extra special trip because I'm meeting my mom, aunt and sister for a girls weekend. Whew who!! We are heading to Wilmington where the Azalea festival just so happens to be going on. There are so many fun events going on this weekend including performances by the Avett Brothers, Colt ford, garden and home tours, beach music, and so much more. We were planning this trip before we knew the festival would be going on but it has made it that much more exciting. The weather is supposed to be nice so I'm hoping I can break out a few spring clothing purchases I've made! I just love weekend getaways! Will anyone else be attending the festival? Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at the beach! Beach is by far my favorite place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your students are precious! Enjoy your weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress + necklace together! And your kiddos are adorable. Enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fabulous!! Love your dress and necklace!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: