Tuesday, September 2, 2014

House Sneak Peek


Justin and I are finally in our house and all settled! We still have LOTS of decorating to do but that's part of the fun! I'm excited to take my time looking for just the right pieces to add to our home. I'm trying to be careful to not buy anything I don't LOVE. Since no room is really complete yet I'm starting with just a sneak peek of some of my favorite accessories. I'll post room updates as we finish but as with all good things, it comes with time. (: 
Decorating a home is a never ending project. It is so much fun though! I love having a space that J & I can completely transform to reflect our style. While all of the decorating has been so much fun, the transition into the house has also left me feeling overwhelmingly blessed. I'm so thankful I have a place to call "home". My goal this fall is to not get too caught up in decorating the house, wedding planning, school, etc.. and to instead really enjoy all of the many blessing I have. 

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the full reveal. We've been living in our home for four years and I still haven't bought pieces to fill it yet because I haven't found just the right one :P It's a never ending process but one that is most definitely fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! We are currently in the process of building our house right now and I cannot wait to decorate it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goal this fall! That's one of mine as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! I love all the details so far...can't wait to see a big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! So cute! Your house looks great so comforting!

    check out my blog: http://erinssharings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: