Monday, October 6, 2014

Meet Henson

Happy Monday friends! I know post these days have been few and far between. I've been so busy enjoying all the joys of life- getting settled in the house, teaching, wedding festivities for a friend and with HENSON. This little goober was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I just love him so! After a little begging and constantly showing Justin pictures of lab puppies I convinced him to let us get one. I found Henson- a chocolate lab puppy, and it was love at first sight. He is ten weeks old and full of energy and cuteness. (That's a word right?) Get ready for picture overload!


 first picture on the car ride home










How can you not just sigh "awww" after all that cuteness?! Welcome to the family Henson! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I already have puppy-fever & this just made it ten times worse! My boyfriend & I have a two year old black lab, Bullet, & he is definitely still our pride & joy. Looks like you found yours with that little cutie =)

    xoxo, SS
    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is the cutest! I've loved seeing him on your instagram. And love his name. That's a name on our baby list for next go round (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet face!! How could anyone ever say no?!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: