Monday, June 25, 2018

Weekending

I can't believe it is already Monday. Each week I am amazed at how fast time goes by! We had a fun and very busy weekend. On Friday I spent the whole day playing with Anna Claire eagerly awaiting date night! Justin surprised me with a cute little rhyme earlier in the week that said we would be going on a date night Friday night. This was our first date night without baby in tow. We are so lucky to have our parents close by to watch Anna Claire from time to time!! We had dinner and drinks at a local waterfront restaurant. It was so nice to enjoy dinner just us two. By the end of dinner I couldn't wait to get back to our baby girl! 




On Saturday Justin offered to watch Anna Claire during her nap time so I could slip off to our neighborhood pool and catch up on some reading. That night we had some friends over for dinner and then dropped the babies off with their grandparents and the adults headed to an escape room. If you haven't ever done one I highly suggest it. It was SO much fun to try to solve the puzzle. You get an hour but it took us 61 minutes so we technically were a minute over. This was the second one we have done and it was definitely the hardest. None the less it was such a good time. Afterward, we stopped by a little beach bar to grab a drink and the guys played a game of pool before heading back home to scoop up Anna Claire. 

y'all.. please look at our friends little girl holding Anna Claire. Adorable! 



On Sunday I got AC all dressed up and ready for church in a beautiful handmade smocked blue dress... and then I nursed her.... and looked down, and had leaked milk all over her dress. Y'all, #breastfeedingprobs .. So we changed into another equally beautiful smocked pink dress. haha. Justin is not a fan of babies in bonnets which I find hilarious so of course I dressed her up in one to see what he said. Please look at our little real life doll baby. I could just eat her up! The rest of Sunday was spent watching Netflix, taking a nap and going to bed early. The perfect end to a busy weekend! 






Have a great Monday friends! 



4 comments:

  1. Your sweet little girl is so precious and we love doing escape room challenges - such fun! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love her in the bonnet! I think babies are PRECIOUS in bonnets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have totally never done an Escape room and I Have no idea why! They always sound like so much fun. Anna Clarie in her church outfits is the most precious thing I've seen in a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally living vicariously through all of your precious little outfits for Anna Claire, because with our baby boy about to be born...I'm discovering just how difficult it is to find cute little boy things! The bonnet is so adorable, she looks perfect in it!

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: