Thursday, September 29, 2011

Me Time

I'm having one of those sun is shining, checking a crazy amount of things off the to do list, perfect coffee kinda day. Thursday's make me happy because until 3 in the afternoon I am free to do whatever I please. Normally I spend my Thursday's running errands, cleaning and catching up on school work. I have several assignments due on Monday but figured I should knock them out because this weekend will be too jam packed to worry about school. I don't know about you but being productive makes me SO happy! There is not a better feeling than checking things off of the to-do list!

Since I am in a very happy mood I wanted to share with you some of the things that are contributing to this wonderful day.

1. First and foremost (and not a thing)


I am so thankful for all of my amazing friends and family. I am at a time in my life where I truly believe God has surrounded me with the best friends I will ever have and the most supportive family I could ask for. I will get to spend time with all of these people together this weekend and I am so thankful.

2. My newest investment: Banana Republic Riding Boots
These aren't the exact ones but they are very similar!
I actually got them in New York but haven't worn
them yet- until today. [insert happy face]


3. My New Coffee Pot
I just bought my first coffee pot that is really mine.
I was spending way too much money at Starbucks and
realized it was finally time to make that big girl step(;


4. Supplies I picked up to make Halloween goodies
I will be sure to post on the final project closer to Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. So glad you are having an amazing day, loving the great fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great things to be thankful for. Those boots are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me so happy! I'm so glad that you are so joyous and I love those riding boots, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: