Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday! 
We are HALF way through the week!!


I haven't linked up to WILW in  a while so I'm thinking this post is overdue. 


The perfect fall weather that instantly puts me in a good mood



Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. 
I know I talk about them all the time on here but they are just that good! 


These Pinterest finds 

Okay, seriously.. this is genius. Why haven't I seen this before?

so funny.. I want! When does this movie come out??

Southern Perfection

Melt my hear. How sweet!




and of course my precious class! 




3 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks! One of my favorite parts of fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those pots with the strainer in it!! How cool!! Love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh, i need that too! every time we cook pasta, draining it is always a challenge. to have that would be so awesome! :D

    p.s. i seriously gotta go to starbucks and get me a pumpkin spice latte! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: