Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Brrr

Of course I posted yesterday about having Spring Fever as I am greeted with a high of 35 today. Brr, that is COLD! Here is how I keep warm during those cold cold days. (My friends that are from Boone and other much colder than Eastern, NC places are probably laughing at my dramatic-ness to cold weather. I simply can't handle it!)

Cable knit sweater 

pea coat

gloves

scarf 

boots 


and of course steaming coffee.. Is anyone else as sensitive to cold weather as I am? Happy Tuesday! 

3 comments:

  1. I HATE the cold! My hands were frozen inside my gloves this morning in our 12 degree weather! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those gloves! Where are they from? It has been frigid here too!

    My kids are also going stir crazy between the rain last week and cold weather this week resulting in indoor recess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that houndstooth pea coat! That would be perfect for an Alabama game :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: