Monday, May 6, 2013

Country Music and Summer

You know Summer is near in NC when the country music concerts start up. I will forever be jealous of all you out there who are lucky enough to have the mega ticket. If I lived in Raleigh you can bet I would be a season ticket holder. 

Tim McGraw and Brantley Gilbert performed in Raleigh this weekend which was the perfect  opportunity to meet up with my college girl friends to kick off summer! (Although school still isn't out for me it is for my college roommate who just finished her first year at Campbell Law, whew who!) Y'all.. I am such a country music fan. Mixing music, best friends, the outdoors, cowgirl boots, tailgating, just puts me in absolute Heaven. 



With my ZTA little and grand little... I've missed my fam so much!
 I just wish my big had been there!


My partner in crime for the night. All of our other girl friends were 
coupled up with Mr. Right so that left us two to cause trouble (; I kid I kid 

It was chilly despite it being May! Gotta love NC weather.. 

I had such a fun weekend in Raleigh! It just confirmed that I would love to move there. Teaching friends keep your ears open for any open positions! Sunday was spent napping and laying around. Absolutely perfect, I'm now ready to head back to school and kick start our LAST 25 school days!! The count down is on.. 

3 comments:

  1. I saw lots of pictures posted on FB from this concert... I know you guys were cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look do cute!! Love Summer time with all the country concerts! That's the best part!! :) My Grandmother used to get the Mega Tickets! Oh man, it was great! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun night!! I want to make it to at least one country concert this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: