Friday, June 22, 2018

Meal Plan

I am constantly on the hunt for new meal ideas that are easy, healthy and don't consist of a million ingredients I don't have on hand. I'm really bad about finding a food I like and eating it ALL the time until I get burnt out. I ate two scrambled eggs with a slice of whole wheat toast covered in strawberry jelly and a cup of coffee for breakfast for three years. Y'all... I need to switch it up, haha. Here are some of our go to meals that are not fancy at all and so easy to whip up in case you are in need of some new ideas! 



Breakfast
Omelet made with ham, cheese and cherry tomatoes. 

Oatmeal 


Lunch 
Salad topped with leftover grilled chicken, strawberries, feta cheese and sunflower seeds. I love to use sweet vidalia onion dressing with that combination! If I don't have any chicken on hand I'll use deli turkey and a hard boiled egg as my protein.

Grilled chicken wrap with spinach, tomato, cheese and avocado. 

Zone Perfect bar and an apple with peanut butter 


Dinner 

Grilled BBQ chicken with grilled pineapple paired with roasted squash/ zucchini and grilled corn on the cob.  (summer time favorite!) 

Baked Tilapia OR Salmon paired with roasted broccoli and brussels sprouts and a sweet potato 

Black Bean Quesadillas 


Like I said, nothing fancy AT ALL. These are our go to meals that we eat pretty much every week. I am always on the hunt for new ideas to add to the list so PLEASE let me know your favorite! 

1 comment:

Sweet Thoughts(: