Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Day

Anyone who knows me knows I like to have a schedule and plan for everything. I could be a tad OCD but it works for me! When school was in session my days were planned and everything flowed smooth- Now.. summer is here and while I am glad I made the decision to relax and not work it has left me with tons of free time. I don't know what to do with myself! I head to the beach/lake whenever possible but time spent at home is open. My normal routine has been to wake up, pick up in the house, catch up on reading my favorite blogs, take the dogs on a walk, water the flowers and read a little. Kinda somewhat productive? Not really.. A new hobby is going to have to take place to keep this girl entertained.
 
On another note, I haven't quite finished the book The Dead Don't Dance but I only have a few pages left. I can already tell you that it's a great book and I recommend it for a summer read! I never would have picked it up but it was recommended to me by a lady from church. I decided to check it out and have not been disappointed! It touches on religion but isn't too heavy. It's based in rural South Carolina and southern charm throughout. I am taking a chance posting this before I completely finish the end so hopefully it wont disappoint!

Justin is in town visiting the family and I. We cooked out last night which is always a good time! I think tonight we are going to go check out the Hangover Two which I have been dying to see! Possibly some Mexican Food (My favorite!) I hope yall have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about liking routine! I like having a few days at the beginning of the summer with no schedule, but after that I start to get stir crazy! Enjoy the Hangover II, I want to see it too!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: