Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hodgepodge

My oh my, I didn't realize I haven't posted in 2013 yet! I have been so busy it seems. Busy in a good, new and exciting way though! The kiddos returned to school last week so needless to say work has been in full swing. Look at all that emotion going into one read aloud. I think my face says it all. (; 



 I have also been on a mini health kick with some healthy eating and gym sessions. I am LOVING the small changes and feeling healthier than ever. Let's hope I can keep it up in time for bikini season! 



If the weather keeps up the way it has this weekend bikini season could be here sooner rather than later. This weekend has been an absolute tease with PERFECT 70 degree weather. I am not complaining a bit though. Boat rides in January make for one happy girl. 


I think we have one more day of the pretty sunshine before we dip back in the 40's. I promise you I will be enjoying it by hightailing out of work asap to go on an outdoor jog! 

and the last thing that has been keeping my mind occupied so far in 2013 is my Kindle Fire! I had to start reading ASAP of course! I'm currently reading Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea. It's definitely a fun light read that keeps me laughing!



4 comments:

  1. Hahah, those read aloud pictures are great! Sometimes I wonder what people would think if they walked into my classroom at any given more...the things we do as teachers! Love that pic of you on the boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living a healthy! I loved that quote! Erica
    Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read the Chelsea book and thought it was hilarious!

    I just found your blog today and I am your newest follower. I would love for you to check out blog and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm I would like to take a boat ride in January! Too bad it's like 25 degrees where I live. I feel that's not exactly prime boating weather.
    Are you just LOVING Chelsea Handler's book!? I'm obsessed with her. I've read all of her books and I am just waiting on pins and needles for the next one to come out! (Assuming there will be a next one).

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: