Sunday, June 9, 2013

Favorite Things

I don't normally blog on Sundays but I just came across a summer link up and decided I just had to participate! This weeks topic is "Morning Must Haves". My morning routine is the exact same on a day to day basis but that will be changing very soon when school ends! As of now here are some of my morning staples. 



Every morning when I wake up the first thing I reach for is my phone. It's a bad habit but it always takes me a few minutes to open my eyes enough to get up. I normally check my email and instagram before hitting the shower. 


this next one is truly a MUST have. I cannot get ready without music! The silence drives me crazy so Pandora it is!

Another must have is breakfast. I can't leave without something to eat. It's Maple & Brown Sugar oatmeal most of the time but every now and then eggs or cereal. 


 The very last thing I do every morning is decide what accessories to wear for the day. This is normally pretty easy because I tend to stick with pearls, my silver bracelet or my gold bangles. Every now and then I branch out with some fun jewelry though! 
That's all for a typical morning. What are your morning must haves? Link up with Across the Hall in 2nd Grade!




3 comments:

  1. I love Pandora! I always listened to music in the mornings too. But after reading your post, I realized I never do since I had kids. They make lots of noise when they get up; therefore, I kind of enjoy some of the quiet before they awake.
    Em

    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an iheartradio junkie bc that's what works on my BlackBerry. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who checks/uses my phone in the AM. Also, I'm a big instant oatmeal fan-I included that on my Favs too. :) Also, couldn't agree more with the pearls! So glad to have found you! :)

    -Ashley
    Free Fallin Into First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up! I listen to Pandora every morning too and oatmeal is a must-have for me as well!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: