Friday, June 27, 2014

Fourth Of July + Food

We are nearing the end of June which means Fourth of July is right around the corner! The 4th has always been a favorite holiday of mine. I love how laid back it is celebrating with family, friends and a view of the water. I've always been around the lake or beach for this holiday and this year is no different. There are TONS of adorable red white and blue recipes on pinterest, seriously tons. I plan to be out on the beach most of the day/evening this year so convenience is going to be key when deciding what to make. Here are some of my top choices for Fourth of July foods that would be easy to prepare and convenient to enjoy beachside. 

The pasta salad isn't red white and blue but it sounds delicious! Maybe put it in mason jars?

fruit kabobs

Watermelon and blueberry fruit kabobs 

Rice Krispy Treats 

taco dip

3 comments:

  1. I've becoming slightly obsessed with all the red, white, and blue food for 4th of July. I love the taco dip idea and the rice krispy treats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: