Monday, November 3, 2014

Pineapple Cheese Ball

I'm always on the lookout for appetizers that are not too complicated and not over original. With the holiday season coming up I know there will be lots of opportunities for parties and small get togethers. Today I'm sharing my moms pineapple cheese ball recipe that is just perfect if you are looking for a simple but delicious appetizer! 



Pineapple Cheese Ball 

2 eight ounce packages cream cheese (softened) 
1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper 
1 teaspoon seasoned salt (optional) 
1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained 
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion 
3/4 cup chopped pecans 

Combine all ingredients but pecans, mixing well. Shape mixture into a ball and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Rollin chopped pecans and serve with crackers. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! I can't wait to try it out for my fiance's family-get-together!

    xoxo, SS


    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a wonderful app and so delicious! I will definitely have to bookmark this to use at holiday parties!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: