Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Jewelery

I will unfortunately be spending this entire day studying for my last two final exams. This is no fun, at all. This girl is so over school. I keep telling myself however that the end of classes means summer is almost here. Now that we can finally put away our winter accessories such as scarves we can pull out some fun summer jewelery! This year I have been obsessing over all things that scream colorful and tropical. Here are some of my favorites:

These have been on my wish list for quite
 some time! I just love these gold starfish earrings!


I just purchased these crab earrings and love them! They add
a fun touch to a simple dress. (ps. I have them on in my beach music post!)




Colorful bangles?! Yes please!

I can already picture this necklace with a white top. Love! 

My favorite colors right now are turquoise and coral.
Any jewelery in these colors is sure to be a hit with me!
What do you like to accessorize with in the summer?
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I want those starfish earrings...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some starfish earrings SUPER similar to those you posted at a J Crew outlet for $9!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: