Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally Friday!

I survived my first full week in the work world! I'm still kicking but I sure am glad it's Friday! Even though Fridays are still a "work" day I think they always seem to be a little more pleasant. We finished with all of the sessions at New Teacher Orientation and today we have something called TechFest. I'm not sure exactly what to expect but I know it's supposed to be fun! New technology to play with, raffles and food. Honestly all they had to say was free food and I would be there in a hurry. Ha, just kidding. Kinda(; 

I have a board on Pinterest titled "Things I like." Normally what I post there fits into no other category and may or may not be useful .. I just "like" it. Since everyone likes Fridays I thought I would share some of my fun pins today! 



This is actually the ZTA house at ECU, someone pinned it. I lived here for a year in college! 


So True! 

Happy Friday y'all! Enjoy the weekend! 



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on surviving your first week! Fridays are always always the best. I love your pins - that first one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: