Monday, August 27, 2012

I made it!

I made it through the first day as a teacher!! I'm still not sure how or where the day went but we all survived! I cannot lie though.. the day was CRAZY. I don't think I sat down one time, took a sip of water, used the restroom, or even blinked all day. My day seemed to go by in a matter of minutes. As chaotic as the first day was I'm telling myself it can only get better from here. I'm so excited about my group of students this year. They are absolutely darling. I know they are going to be a joy to work with! If they are anything like they were today the rest of the year I know I'm going to have my work cut out for me. We had two spilled drinks, one spilled lunch, and one lost kid. Yeah a lost kid. no joke. not okay. The cutest (and smallest) boy in my class sat beside me at lunch where I saw him the entire time. Somewhere between throwing his trash away and lining up (a few steps away) he managed to get lost, walk to another first grade line, go to there class and sit down. I was definitely in major panic mode but found him quickly thank goodness. What a way to start the school year, ha. 

First day outfit! 
Loving my new JCrew pants! 

I wanted to share some pictures from the day but there was zero spare time. Hopefully tomorrow our schedule will flow a tad bit better!

Check out this video of whats to come in our new future this week. (; 



1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! Congrats and cute outfit! Erica
    Ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: