Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Recap

I've been visiting Justin at the beach since Thursday of last week. The past couple of days have been nothing short of amazing! We have had SO much fun just hanging out and relaxing. There have been lots of good meals, some bike rides, some beach/pool time, and several movies taking up our time. 

Convertible Cruising(:

We made a visit to Wilmington to see some of my friends last weekend. There was a free outdoor Zack Brown Band cover concert downtown. Downtown Wilmington is such a gorgeous and fun place to be!! The atmosphere is definitely what made the night. 

My friend from my hometown 

I blogged a couple days ago about my moms green beans wrapped in bacon that were SO good. I attempted to copy her and made those, barbecue chicken, and squash for dinner one night. Delicious if I may say so myself!



Taco Tuesday! 

Tonight we are meeting a few friends to see Craig Woolard play. I'm a huge fan of his music and absolutely cannot wait!! There are few things better than summertime+good music+good company. Happy Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Jealous that you're at the beach! Glad you're loving every minute of it (:

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: