Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer is here!

I was home for summer break one full day plus a few hours- just enough time to unpack, eat an amazing home cooked meal, grab breakfast with dad, visit my grandmother, go on a 2 mile run and pack up again. I am now heading to the beach!! What better place to spend the start of summer vacation?! I'm heading to Wilmington with some close friends for the weekend and then will be spending the remainder of the week with Justin. 

I mentioned to mom a while back that I was really starting to fall in love with blue and white porcelain. When I got home I had this new lamp by my bed that I absolutely LOVE. 


Mom also made green beans wrapped in bacon for dinner one night.. amazing. I have a picture of the finished product but blogger is being weird. 


I hope you have a nice start to your weekend! 

2 comments:

Sweet Thoughts(: