Monday, January 6, 2014

Chicken Tacos- Crockpot style

Happy Monday friends! It's my first day back at school and back to reality. I'm still reminiscing though on how fun break was! Over break I experimented with a new recipe. It turned out so great that I knew I had to share! On New Years I decided to try a chicken taco recipe I found here. This recipe was so easy and tasty. If you're looking for an easy dinner idea I highly recommend chicken tacos! 

Ingredients
1 packet taco seasoning
Boneless skinless chicken breast, thawed
1 16oz jar of Salsa 

Taco shells and toppings of choice 

Simply combine seasoning, salsa and chicken in crockpot. Cook 4-6 hours in crockpot, stirring occasionally. When finished cooking chicken can be easily shredded with a fork. Is that simple or what?! 




4 comments:

  1. Yum! Thanks for sharing! Hope getting back into the swing of things at school goes well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound delicious! Especially with the crazy weather right now!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!! They look so good and what a cute set up! ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: