Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fourth of July

Fourth of July this year was so very special to me because of our engagement just the night before. When I woke up I was immediately surrounded by family which is possibly the best feeling ever! My mom and sister were still in town from the engagement party as well as many of J's family.  His dad made us pancakes and bacon and we spent the first part of the morning just hanging out and eating. It was the perfect way to start the holiday! 



My mom and sister had to hit the road after breakfast because my sister needed to get home and pack for her trip to Taiwan the very next day! We said our goodbyes and got ready to spend the rest of the day on the beach. After the hurricane weather the day before it was so nice to see sunny blue skies for the 4th! 




 bocce ball fun







2 comments:

  1. Those fruit kebabs are so cute. I love your swim top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Your ring is so beautiful! Looks like it was the perfect weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: