Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Bride & Groom

Happy Wednesday friends! I've been so excited for Wednesday to get here because it means I can start my first edition of Wedding Wednesday! I LOVE reading other bloggers wedding planning updates and am so excited I can finally share about my own! I am learning quickly wedding planning is quite a process. I am having so much fun with it though! Planning and organizing is right up my alley. I thought I would start things off by doing a little get to know the bride and groom Q&A. Enjoy! 




Bride
Name and age: Amanda, 23 ..going on 24 in 16 days.. let the coutdown begin!
Profession: First grade teacher
What college did you attend? East Carolina University 
How did you meet? My freshman year of college I took the late night bus home one night where I spotted Justin for the first time. He was sitting beside his roomate and they were matching from head to toe- blue polos, black jacket, jeans, whole 9 yards. I of course had to say something about it! The rest is history. 
Where was your first date? Movies .. I think?
What is your favorite thing to do together? I love just hanging out doing nothing with him. We are truly best friends and can spend hours hanging out, laughing and probably eating. 
What is your favorite thing about him? I can't get enough of his amazing personality. He always has me laughing and knows just what to say at the right time.



Groom -his words
Name and age: Justin, 27 
Profession: Banking 
What college did you attend? East Carolina University 
How did you meet? On the bus in college my junior year. At the time I had no idea that the freshman girl I had just met would one day be my wife! 
Where was your first date? Movies, but I can't remember what we saw. I was too distracted by the beautiful girl! 
What is your favorite thing to do together? EAT! 
What is your favorite thing about her? her compassion for others and her passion for teaching and her hobbies. 


If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I'll be sure to post the answer! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww so sweet! Looking forward to more posts like this:-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: