Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas House Tour

Merry Christmas friends!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with family and friends! This year I have been so blessed as I was able to spend Christmas with not only my family but Justin's as well, and with close friends. I have been a little absent from the blog enjoying every minute of the Christmas season but I am back and can't wait to share about my holiday! Those that have been reading know that Justin and I bought a house back in August; read here. This was our first Christmas together in our house and definitely one to remember. We had so much fun filling the house with Christmas decorations and starting traditions. I snapped some pictures partly to show off the Christmas decor and partly to show off how the living room and dining room are coming along! I hope you love it as much as we do!! 


So with this picture you can see our new Everett foyer table under the TV and our new chair. Next on the wish list is the matching couch, a side table and wall art. We're getting there.. one piece at a time. (: 

You can read about our hunt for a chair here. This is the Bennington chair from Rooms to go.. I LOVE how it turned out!! It is SO comfy and the perfect size to cuddle up in. 

Everett foyer table..this is probably my favorite piece of furniture in the house. I love love love it! It fits perfectly under our TV.  




 Do you see our NEW farm table in the dining room?! My future father in law built that for us for Christmas. Full post to come.. he did an awesome job! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Thoughts(: