Thursday, October 8, 2015

Bedroom Inspiration

Our bedroom is one area of the house that could really use some work. We have only been in our house just over a year and have been doing a little bit at a time. It has come A LONG way but of course as with any home there is still a ton to do! I would love to get our bedroom fixed up pretty soon. Right now there are zero pictures on the wall (other than our married monogram above the bed) because I am one of those types that will for no reason what so ever put a nail in the wall until I am absolutely sure about what to put there. We have this awkward space between the bed and the wall that I think would be perfect for a pretty arm chair or maybe even a desk. I am the most indecisive person ever so it takes lots of pinning, dreaming and planning for me to make a move. (: Here are some of my inspiration pictures for our bedroom. 

I have a thing for fabric headboards. We don't have one at the moment. We are using a wooden sleigh which I also love but this is just so soft looking. 

..swoon. YES, please!! 

It looks so airy and peaceful... totally my style! 



I would love to add a full length mirror beside a chair or bench


Did you notice a pattern? I obviously love light blue, white and neutral colors. Our bedroom was put on hold while we got the living room, dining room and guest rooms up and running. Now I think it's finally time to make our room just as cozy as the rest of the house! 

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful inspiration images! That first one is just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous inspiration! I really want to get a bench with lucite legs like the one in that third picture! And the Mr. and Mrs. pillows are so cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: