Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pre-I do: Wedding Recap

THE START OF THE BEST DAY EVER!! I get giddy just thinking back to our wedding day. The day started off bright and early heading to our wedding venue. The downstairs area had a bridal suite that we got ready in. We had coffee and biscuits in the morning and then made the switch to sandwiches and mimosas a little later in the day. I always knew that mimosas and good food would be a must on my wedding morning ;) All of the bridesmaids and I took turns having our hair fixed and doing our makeup. It was relaxing and so fun to soak in those last few moments with my best friends. It didn't take much to make me tear up that day but thankfully every tear was followed by a laugh. I think I perfected the "cry laugh" (:



I love these girls!! 




Justin surprised me with this gorgeous pendant that is a family heirloom. He had the sweetest hand written note to go along with it. Oh, how the tears flowed. That man of mine, so sweet! 




I did not do a first look with Justin so I thought doing one with my dad would be fun. I'm so glad I did. The pictures are priceless! Smiles, then tears... that was the theme that day!





One thing I knew I wanted to do was pray with the whole bridal party before the ceremony. Justin and I stood on either side of the door so to not see each other and everyone held hands. This was SUCH a special moment that I will forever cherish! 



 self explanatory ;) Last minute sip to calm the nerves! 



In case you want to catch the other wedding recaps you can here:



6 comments:

  1. I did a first look with my Dad too! I am so glad I did or else I would have been crying down the aisle, you looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the first look with your dad is so precious!!! You looked beautiful! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a first look with my dad and my bridesmaids and I absolutely loved it!! Such a sweet memory I'll always have of those first looks! I love that y'all had the whole bridal party have a prayer before the ceremony, so special! All of these pictures are so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful pictures! Mimosas were a must on my big day as well :) And I love that you did a first look with your dad, I did one as well and those are some of my favorite pictures/video of the day-sweet memories!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: