Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mothers Day Weekend Recap

We had such a wonderful weekend celebrating my first Mothers Day! Friday night Justin and I were both exhausted so we took it easy and just hung around the house soaking up all of Anna Claire's cuddles. On Saturday Justin headed out to play golf so I spent the day with my mom getting pedicures and doing a little shopping. My sister gifted mom and I both with pedicure gift cards which was so sweet! We had the best time and Anna Claire was perfect the entire time! By Saturday night we were both once again exhausted and called it a night pretty early.




On Sunday Justin and I enjoyed a lazy morning. I could not believe it was Mothers Day and I actually held the title of mom. I couldn't help but to just pray and thank God for my biggest blessing I have ever received. I am so thankful that God choose me to be this sweet girls mommy!! Justin surprised me with the prettiest flowers, balloon, candy and Starbucks card (exactly what this tired new mom needs!). Later we met our parents for lunch to all celebrate Mothers Day together. We had a wonderful lunch on the waterfront and once again Anna Claire was a perfect angel who slept through the whole thing. Afterward Justin took me and both of our moms to Wilmington where we all picked out a plate to paint with AC's footprint on it. She did NOT like having her foot painted at all but our plates turned out so cute! They are being glazed and fired now and we can pick them up later this week to see the final product. By Sunday night we were once again exhausted and crashed in bed by 9pm- that is pretty standard these days, ha! It was the best weekend! I will never forget my first mothers day! 










5 comments:

  1. That sailboat outfit though .. SO CUTE!!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great first Mother's Day!! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see how the plate turned out-I bet it's so cute & will be such a sweet keepsake for your first Mother's Day!

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are just precious! Hope you had a great Mother’s Day.
    www.thesweetestclementine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful first Mother's Day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: