Thursday, May 31, 2018

Recent Buys

After what seemed like 19,847 years in maternity clothes and yoga pants I have been so excited to finally be back in NORMAL clothes. There have been some really awesome sales lately and Old Navy and Crown and Ivy have really impressed me with some of their newer items! I am trying to find styles that are nursing friendly so pretty much tops and pants/shorts. I wanted to share some of my recent finds in case you are on the hunt for some fun and affordable summer pieces to add to your closet! 

Belk- Crown and Ivy
I'm normally not a big Crown and Ivy fan but these tops are adorable and so easy to throw on with white pants! They are both on sale right now for $25





I don't have a picture but I also picked up a couple pairs of their shorts and they fit great! They are only $19 right now! I don't get paid anything for sharing these links I just think they are a great deal! 



Old Navy



off the shoulder top- perfect for nursing! 



and of course I can't checkout without throwing in something for Anna Claire! 




and now I wish I had never written this post because looking up links I saw a million other super cute items I want!! My wallet needs a break! 

3 comments:

  1. I picked up a couple pairs of scalloped shorts from Crown and Ivy recently too and I was so impressed. Love that little gingham diaper set, too! Dressing little girls is the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found your blog! Your baby girl is so darling. That has got to be so fun to dress her. And I love that boho swing dress!

    www.therookiewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that same striped dress from Old Navy (I actually have it in stripes & a black floral/tropical print!) and I love the fit. I'm 6 months pregnant now and it still accommodates the bump...just not sure for how much longer ;) Old Navy always has the best sales though!

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: