Thursday, July 12, 2018

No Bake Oatmeal Protein Energy Balls

I've been working hard to eat healthier meals and workout lately trying to loose the last little bit of pregnancy weight. For me the hardest part of the day to stick to healthy habits are when I'm wanting a snack. Especially that three to four o clock time when you are just tired and don't want anything that "healthy". That's where these no bake oatmeal protein energy balls have come in handy for me this week! They are super easy to make, easy to eat on the go and are delicious. 


1 1/2 cups  rolled oats
1/2 cup  vanilla whey protein powder
1/2 tsp  cinnamon
1 T  chia seeds
1/2 cup  smooth peanut butter
3 T  honey
1 tsp  vanilla extract
1/3  cup chocolate chips (or raisins, craisins, coconut flakes, etc)
2-4  T  liquid.. can use water, milk, almond milk, etc. I used water on this batch

Stir to combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon, chia seeds, peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Add chocolate chips. Mixture should be sticky but not crumbly. Slowly add liquid one tablespoon at a time. Using hands combine until it comes together in a sticky ball. If mixture is dry add more liquid but not too much that it won't stick. Roll into balls.. the size I did made about 17 balls. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes. Store in the fridge until ready to eat. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love having these on hand for afternoon snacks! I just have to get around to making them... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely just pinned these for snacks-they sound so good & easy!

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently wrote a post about these too! I am going to have to try adding cinnamon and vanilla extract though, I bet it will make them taste even more delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: