Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Weekend Recap: Girls Weekend

Once a year if not more I get together with friends and my mom and sister for a girls weekend. The group always consist of my mom and sister, my moms best friend and her daughter which is also one of my life long friends and then another lifelong best friend that is like family (and now Anna Claire!). This year we had a special reason to get together and celebrate because one of the girls, Caroline, is getting married!! She also brought one of her bridesmaids which made the weekend even more special. We always have the best time when we get together catching up, making tons of good food, enjoying coffee on the porch in the morning that turns into wine on the porch in the evening, playing games and getting in tons of laughs. The weekend started on Friday with a slow morning full of coffee because it was raining so not much to do. By early afternoon we decided to head to a local winery since it didn't look like the sun was going to come out for any beach time. That night the moms made us the best appetizers and dinner and we enjoyed some drinks and played games in honor of the bride to be. I made a bridal jeopardy that ended up being so much fun!  







Saturday, after lots of coffee and a yummy breakfast Caroline opened some wedding gifts we surprised her with and then the girls headed to the beach and me and Anna Claire stuck around the house so she could nap and I could get a little reading in. (I can't wait for next summer when she can enjoy beach days!) That night we all got dressed up, had a little happy hour on the porch and then headed out to dinner. 







Sunday we had another slow morning at home (those are seriously the best!) and grabbed lunch on the water before everyone made the drive home. It was the best weekend. I am so thankful I get to do life with each of these ladies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Thoughts(: