Tuesday, November 6, 2018

3-6 Month Favorites

How do I have a 6 month old? I don't know where the time has gone! As a new mommy one of my favorite post to read are baby product favorites. There is SO much STUFF out there it can be hard to decipher what you really need and what is a waist of money. I think hearing what works from other moms is so helpful! If you missed my newborn favorite products you can see that here.



We use our mat ALL the time. It is obviously great for tummy time but now that Anna Claire has learned to roll over she likes to just lay on her back and swat at all of the dangling toys. It keeps her entertained for a solid chunk of time and is so light weight so we can drag it room to room with us as needed. 


Anna Claire LOVES this thing! She started using it when she was about 4 months old. She loves to look at all of the different toys and try to reach for things. I love how you can add more toys to it to keep things fresh. She is just now starting to actually bounce in it so I think this one we will continue to get use out of in the next couple of months! 


Around 5 months we started pulling out ALL of the teething toys we had stored away. This Nuby silicone Teethe-eez and this Nuby Banana are two of her favorites!


Pack N Play
This has been a favorite from day one. When Anna Claire was a newborn she slept beside our bed in the bassinet part of this pack n play. When she outgrew the bassinet we kept her in our room in this pack n play and just removed the bassinet/ changing table. It has been SO nice for middle of the night feedings to have her in our room. We also travel a good bit and this pack n play folds up super easy. We love it! 

2 comments:

  1. UNBELIEVABLE QUICK HERPES CURE BY HERBALIST RAZORHello!!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr Razor rendered to me,I was diagnosed with HSV 2 on  July 7, 2017 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum concerning herbal doctor Dr Razor, who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases/Infection including Herpes Simplex virus Type 2, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, He assured me of a cure, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18 days of usage,he told me to go for a medical check up and i went for test, I couldn't believe i was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured, I and my family are so happy and grateful to God for using Dr Razor to Liberate me. Reach Out to this great herbal doctor via his email :  drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com and his website: https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome   . You can reach his also Through Whatsapp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNBELIEVABLE QUICK HERPES CURE BY HERBALIST RAZORHello!!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr Razor rendered to me,I was diagnosed with HSV 2 on  July 7, 2017 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum concerning herbal doctor Dr Razor, who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases/Infection including Herpes Simplex virus Type 2, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, He assured me of a cure, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18 days of usage,he told me to go for a medical check up and i went for test, I couldn't believe i was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured, I and my family are so happy and grateful to God for using Dr Razor to Liberate me. Reach Out to this great herbal doctor via his email :  drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com and his website: https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome   . You can reach his also Through Whatsapp +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: