Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunny Bob and Blog

Three B's- Easter Bunny, Bob Seger and my Blog! That is what today's post is about. While I am writing this please note that I am sitting in my room drenched because of the torrential downpour that started right when I got out of my class and ended right when I got in my car. Haha, just my luck!

Easter Bunny

Isn't it fun that there is some kind of character that comes to mind for events in our life? Santa Clause, The Tooth Fairy, Cupid, and now the Easter Bunny! We all know the Easter bunny comes every year to bring Easter eggs for you to find and a fun Easter Basket full of candy and gifts. I honestly believed that it was an Easter bunny that dropped off my Easter basket every year when I was younger. I was actually frightened of the idea that a bunny could be life size but always curious as to what color he really was. None the less even now the Easter bunny is on my mind this time the year!



Bob Seger

Okay, I know there are some more Bob Seger fans out there right?? Well if you have been reading my post for a while you will remember that I was a tad bit disappointed when I had to give up my Bob Seger tickets to my aunt. Well for very unfortunate circumstances my aunt and uncle can no longer join my family for Easter. ): As sad as I am, I can't help but be a little excited that I now get my Bob Seger ticket back!! yay! Bob Seger is my moms all time favorite artist and growing up I was constantly exposed to him. Listening to his music is a special connection with my mom and I so I am so so so excited that us two will be heading to see him live on Saturday night! Whew Who!! He may be older but he can still rock! Some of my favorite songs of his include Down on Main Street, Against the Wind, Night Moves and my all time favorite Old Time Rock and Roll

"Call me a relic, call me what you will
Say I'm old-fashioned, say I'm over the hill
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock 'n' roll"



Blog

I lastly just want to let everyone know how much I am enjoying blogging and reading everyone's blog. Everyone has been extremely sweet so thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you from WILW! I love Bob Segar too. I am a little jealous that it was 86 degrees where you are yesterday. It is cold here. Have fun at the concert and Happy Easter!

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post. if you get a free second stop by and check out my latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bob Seger!! Old Time Rock and Roll is one of my favorites too, makes me just want to get up and dance (Risky Business-esque)! I am also loving your new picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: