Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Love Beach Music

I always have and I always will 
There aint no other kind of music in the world 
that gives me quite the thrill 

I'm so excited for today!! I am about to get ready and head downtown Myrtle Beach for the Mayfest Beach Music Festival. I'm so excited to wear my new seersucker dress and shag the day away! If you are from the Carolina's you will most likely be familiar with the lineup. We have 

The Craig Woolard Band 
Atlantic Groove
The Catalinas 
Too Tight 
The Embers 
Chubby Checker 
The Spinners 


When Chubby Checker plays we are attempting to set a world record for the most people doing "The Twist" at the same time. Whew Who!


What do you have planned on this Sunny Saturday?
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! Hope you had a wonderful time!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO jealous...this might be 1 of the biggest things I miss being here in Nashville, TN. Gah I love beach music...and SHAGGING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: