Friday, April 6, 2018

5 on Friday

I can't believe it's already Friday! This was my spring break and it absolutely FLEW by. It has truly been a wonderful week. We had sunny pretty weather every single day so I've been able to go on hour long walks and even get a little bit of sun laying out at the beach! This time of year has always been my favorite because you know summer is just around the corner. Which brings me to my number one 5 on Friday.. 

One
On Monday Justin had the day off work and I had a doctors appointment in Wilmington scheduled. He hasn't been able to come to most of my appointments because of work but he came to this one and we made a day out of it. It was upper 70's, sunny and the perfect day! We went to my appointment and listened to the precious heartbeat of Anna Claire which never gets old and then had lunch on the water in Wrightsville Beach and ran all sorts of errands. By the end of the day my feet were swollen but it was worth it because we got so much accomplished and had such a good time! We go to Wilmington all the time but rarely go to the restaurants in Wrightsville.. we saw several we want to try so we will be back! 






Two.
I am obsessed with Anna Claire's coming home outfit from Liam and Lilly. It is the softest newborn white onesie with delicate pink trim and matching blanket. I got her monogram embroidered in light pink and bought a little bow hat to complete the outfit. It is so soft and just precious! Now I'm ready to put it to use and bring her home! 


Three.
Lately I've heard so much about Grove Collaborative so when I heard about the special they were recently running I jumped on board. (I don't think it's still going on sadly but they do it fairly often so I will let you know when I hear about it again!) I'm a HUGE Meyers hand soap fan but this time decided to try out some of their other products and I now have a new obsession. The Geranium Room Freshener Spray and the Spring Peony Multi Surface cleaner. Oh my goodness.. they smell SO GOOD. I had never used a room freshener spray before but it is amazing. It instantly makes your room feel cleaner and smell heavenly. These two products will be staples in my house from here on out. I'm going to to try some new scents but these will be hard to beat! 


Four. 
For one of my baby showers I decided to whip up a little thank you gift for the host and I thought they turned out so cute! 



Five. 
I am in a small group with a group of ladies that meet once a week. We are about to start going through Genesis and I am so excited! I think it will be such an interesting book to really dig into. We are using this guide- I'll have to report back how we like the guide once we start next week. If you have the opportunity to join a small group in your area I highly recommend it! 




4 comments:

  1. Loving that coming home outfit + your thank you gifts. I have some bridal showers coming up and need to start thinking on cute gifts like that for my hosts! Thanks for the inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mrs. Meyers. The Mum scent in the Fall is my favorite and I always stock up on the multipurpose cleaner and soap at that time.

    It looks like you had a great time in Wilmington!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, her coming home outfit is so precious!! She is going to be so stinking adorable! Where did you find the hospital hat?

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: