Thursday, April 5, 2018

Broccoli Cornbread

A while back my mother in law made broccoli cornbread and I immediately requested the recipe because it was so delicious! Since then I've made it several times and it never fails that someone ask me for the recipe. If you need a simple recipe to bring to an event give this a try! 



Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 medium onion, chopped
1 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli (thawed & drained)
4 eggs, beaten
6 oz. cottage cheese
1 tsp. salt
8 1/2 oz. box of Jiffy (or any corn muffin mix) 

Combine all ingredients except muffin mix. Then stir in corn muffin mix. Grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Simple right?!

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious and super easy! I'm saving it on Pinterest to try for my next event!

    Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: