Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Nursery Reveal

Anna Claire's nursery is officially finished! Technically there is still one more wall I plan to add pictures to but I am waiting until after she is born and we have newborn pictures! This room has been such a labor of love. I started working on it right after Christmas and we did little projects along the way. I can't thank my husband and father in law enough for helping install shelves, put down new flooring, hang pictures and curtains, etc. They worked so hard!! I really wanted the room to be a light pink with creamy white accents. I think it turned out just lovely! I cannot wait to bring our little one home to this precious space! It is definitely my favorite room in the house and I know Justin feels the same way. We both occasionally sit in there and just look around. It is such a sweet feeling knowing we will be bringing OUR baby home to this space so soon!! 










I've linked as much as I could below... if there is anything I missed that you are curious about just let me know! 

Basket- Homegoods
Darling I love you pictures- Etsy
Bedding- Carousel
Dresser/Changing Table- Target
Glider- Target
Curtains- Crate and Barrel
Shelves- Target
Lamp- Target
Side Table- old from Kirklands and repainted 
Rug- Tuesday Morning 
Mirror- Pier One
Pouf Ottoman- Target

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous nursery! I love her book shelves!

    blushmagnoliablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect!!! Such a sweet room! I love the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Love all the soft tones - Anna Claire is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutley love the way her nursery turned out-especially those book shelves! Now just to add little Anna Claire to the picture :)

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: