Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm SO excited..

So Carolina Cup is just around the corner and I am SO excited! For those of you who don't know Carolina Cup is a horse derby held in Camden, South Carolina. It is an all day event full of six steeplechase horse races and most importantly sundress, straw hats, bow ties and tailgating. I went last year and had an absolute blast! I'm spending the entire weekend in SC along with most of the Greek life from my school. Carolina Cup is the main event however I also enjoy everything having to do with USC! I wish I could transfer because I love the campus! I am also extremely excited to see the boy as he will be attending as well!

I'm sad I will not be in Lilly Pulitzer attire this year):
however here is my outfit I have planned that I am still excited about!


although mine is a light pink


I will be in platinum jacks instead of gold



Will anyone else be there??

3 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I'm looking forward to Steeplechase in Nashville in a month or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed to Carolina Cup too! maybe I'll see ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is great-- love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Thoughts(: