Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pretty in Pink


Pink Pink Pink!

Who doesn't love the color pink? During the spring it's such a pretty color.
I am especially fond of the peachy pink color that I am starting to see everywhere!
Here are some of my favorite pink items!



blush is my favorite makeup item, I'm ready to add this number to my makeup bag!


LOVE this Lilly Pulitzer pattern! It's actually my desktop background(:

Vineyard Vines Day Boat Capri Pants

and this Vineyard Vines corduroy tote! I'd love to put my books in this for classes!


 pink cocktails!


and last but not least this Vineyard Vines sweater.. I guess
I got carried away on there site today haha



How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Someday in life you will have been all of these.


--George Washington Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Thoughts(: